What's included in this purchase:
1 x Beefeater Dry Gin 1000ml
1 x Campari 700ml
1 x La Quintinye Vermouth Rouge 375ml
Ingredient: 40ml gin, 20ml Campari, 20ml red vermouth, orange peel, ice for stirring, 1 x big ice cube.
(classic ratio is actually 30ml / 30ml / 30ml, but my preference is 40 / 20 / 20)
1. Chill the drinking glass (normally a rock glass) by filling it with ice cubes, set aside
2. Slice an orange peel longitudinally along the orange, set aside
3. Pour 40ml gin, 20ml of red vermouth, and 20ml Campari into stirring glass
4. Fill stirring glass with ice cubes
5. Stir liquor and ice for around 50 rounds, or until you feel the glass is cold enough. The faster you stir, the less diluted the cocktail will be.
6. Empty the drinking glass you've set aside, make sure there is no ice left behind
7. Put 1 x big rock ice cube into the drinking glass
8. Strain the liquor from the stirring glass into the chilled drinking glass
9. Pinch the orange peel longitudinally, which squeezes the zest oil onto the top of the Negroni, twist the peel and dump into the drinking glass.