What's included in this purchase:
1 x Rebel Yell Straight Bourbon 700ml
1 x La Quintinye Vermouth Rouge 375ml
1 x Angostura Aromatic Bitters 200ml
Ingredients: 2 dashes of Angostura bitters, 50ml Rye or Bourbon whisky, 20ml of red vermouth, orange peel, ice.
1. Chill the drinking glass (usually a Martini glass) by filling it with ice cubes, set aside
2. Slice an orange peel longitudinally along the orange, set aside
3. Pour 50ml of Bourbon, 20ml of red vermouth, and 2 dashes of bitters into stirring glass
4. Fill stirring glass with ice cubes
5. Stir liquor and ice for around 50 rounds, or until you feel the glass is cold enough. The faster you stir, the less diluted the cocktail will be.
6. Empty the drinking glass you've set aside, make sure there is no ice left behind
7. Strain the liquor from the stirring glass into the chilled drinking glass
8. Pinch the orange peel longitudinally, which squeezes the zest oil onto the top of the Manhattan, twist the peel and dump into the drinking glass.
9. Enjoy while cold