What's included in this purchase:
1 x Finlandia Vodka 1L
1 x Bols Triple Sec 38% 700ml
Ingredients: 40ml vodka, 20ml triple sec, 30ml cranberry juice, 15ml lime juice, orange peel as garnish, ice.
1. Chill the drinking glass (normally Martini glass) with ice cubes, set aside
2. Slice the orange peel longitudinally and set aside
3. Pour 40ml vodka, 20ml triple sec, 30ml cranberry juice, 15ml lime juice, into a shaker
4. Fill 3/4 of the shaker with ice cubes and shake until ice cold
5. Empty the drinking glass you've set aside, make sure there is no ice left behind
6. Strain the liquor from the shaker into the chilled drinking glass
7. Pinch the orange peel longitudinally, which squeezes the zest oil onto the top of the liquor, twist the peel and dump into the drinking glass.
8. Enjoy while cold.